Monday, September 10, 2012

Leeteuk shares childhood difficulties

Lee Teuk Overcame Childhood Hardships

Leeteuk of Super Junior revealed about the hardships he faced during his childhood. On a recent episode of television program A Good Day, the show had a special segment covering stars with hidden pasts. As the leader of an idol group who’s the first from Korea to hold an exclusive concert in Paris, Leeteuk shared his memories about trouble at home.

He said with tears, “My parents fought a lot when I was young and I got beaten a lot by my father as well. I experienced a tremendous amount stress because of that since elementary school. I was scared of my father, I disliked him. That’s why I thought often during my trainee period whether this was the right path for me, but have also thought that I should succeed as soon as possible no matter what.

Although he had a rough childhood, he eventually overcame those difficulties and became even much stronger. Currently, he is loved as the eternal leader of one of today’s representative idol groups in Korea.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment