Saturday, September 08, 2012

Leeteuk and Sora bids WGM goodbye with a kiss


 

Leeteuk
and Kang Sora separated after their one-year run as the dimple couple on the show on popular reality/fantasy program We Got Married. The couple shed tears as they parted and exchanged letters.


In a handwritten letter to Leeteuk, Sora read, “You’re the awesome guy who pulled my femininity out of me and taught me wise lessons about life. I’ll support oppa as a friend and fan.” She ended the letter with her pet name for Leeteuk, saying she would like to call him yeobong (honey) for the last time.

Leeteuk couldn’t hold back his tears at that point. He stated during his interview, “I feel bad because I thought I was the only one who felt sincere about this. It was real for Sora too.

The two spent their last moments together at the dimple house where they went through their photos, items, and wedding album. Leeteuk surprised viewers with his attempt to kiss Sora on the cheek. He failed at first, seeming shy and hesitant, and Sora responded, “Why didn’t you?” He was later successful, however, giving her a smooch right on the lips.


Viewers commented “They were the fairy tale couple. I’ll miss that”, “No more we got married. The show is called "Let’s get married for real", how is that?”, “LOL he's always crying what's new?”, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment