Friday, September 21, 2012

G-Dragon apologizes for Big Bang


Big Bang member G-Dragon has addressed the recent negative press about his other members and apologized. It has been an open book to the KPop world how he got involved in a marijuana situation last year, other member Daesung got involved in a car accident, and just recently, youngest member Seungri got involved in a scandal with a Japanese actress.

The group leader, who recently released his second solo album One Of A Kind, said, “There have been numerous happenings and accidents within our team. The actions are not something that people can easily understand so as public figures, I think it is our fault. But because we are human, we are all prone to mistake. I don’t know how others will view it but we are still young and we are still going through many trial and errors. Our members started this work since we were young so sometimes we do things that are wrong. We will try harder from now on and be more careful.

He added, “When we get together these days, we say, ‘If we continue like this, things are going to get harder. Let’s try harder.’ In the past, when someone did something wrong, I said something but from some point, I lost that energy and I myself couldn’t even set a good example. I should take the leader stance like before from now on.

Netizens commented “It was good of him to apologize”, “It just shows how sincere and regretful they are about the recent negative issues”, “I love BIGBANG for what they are, flaws and all”, etc.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment