Monday, September 10, 2012

Hoya shares his story of becoming INFINITE


INFINITE‘s dancing machine Hoya revealed the behind story behind how became a member of the rising group in a recent interview with High Cut Magazine. During the interview, the singer stated, “My agency Woollim Entertainment held auditions in Busan, but I also participated in Superstar K’auditions which were held a few days later.

He continued, “I got through the  preliminary round for Superstar K and went onto the Superweek’ stage. At that time, I continuously received phone calls from my current agency, but I had no choice but to decline each time. However, as soon as I was dropped from Superweek, I called the agency, signed the contract right away and came to debut.

Currently, Hoya is receiving much love for his role as Kang Jun Hee, a talented dancer, medical school intern, and Yoon Yun Jae (Seo In Guk)’s closest friend in Reply 1997.

Netizens commented “HOYA! Your fate is INFINITE”, “Thank you Superstar K for dropping him”, “Seriously, this boy's got it all”, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment