Friday, September 21, 2012

Joo Won says he could've dated UEE


Korean actor Joo Won, best known for his roles in television dramas Baker King and Bridal Mask, shared that he and singer-actress UEE of girl group After School could’ve become a couple following their roles in the drama Ojakgyo Brothers.

Joo Won said, “As I saw myself falling deeper into my character’s feelings for Uee, I saw that in real life also, I developed a curiousity about her.  At that time, in that situation, if just one of us had made up our minds and made a dash towards the other, we could have become a real-life couple.”  

Interesting indeed. They did seem like a real couple to me, and I know you did, too. On related news, UEE has been casted as the female lead for an upcoming drama.


No comments:

Post a Comment