Saturday, January 28, 2012

To INFINITY and beyond!

Happy happy new year, everyone! Yeah, I know the greeting is super late. But like what they always say, better late than none at all. I hope everybody had a beautiful new year celebration and a great time as the year of the black water dragon begins.

Anyway, obviously, SIMPLY (", ) is a KPOP fanatic follower. I've been a fan for years, ever since I was introduced to the soundtracks of the 2004 hit tv series "Lovers in Paris", and when I saw Super Junior doing that "thrust dance" in U. I became an instant ELF during that time, and I've been loving these super dorky boys and the KPOP entertainment world up until now. However, because of the instant popularity that KPOP has been getting lately, out came a lot of girl/boy groups and solo artists like weeds in spring. I'm not saying they're not at all talented.  There are really times when I just get bored.


INFINITE. Different story. I'm not saying I liked them at first sight, because I really did not. But they just took my breath away with their dancing skills (I'm thinking of you, HOYA) and natural charms. Eventually, thank God for beautiful follow-up songs, their vocal abilities started to get into my system (Namstar and Gyu in mind, haha). And the boys can make you laugh, I tell you. I really don't know, but I am reminded of Super Junior back in their early days when I look at Infinite. Seriously. To make the long story short, I'm now partly ELF and partly INSPIRIT. Cool, right?


Lovely, lovely boys indeed. Here are just some of their dance practice videos, that I really like watching, and I'm sharing them with you, just in case you find them hard to search on YT.


If you want to check out each of the members' profile, just click here or here.  And by the way, Sunggyu is not at all rude and mean to his dongsaengs. He needs to be strict at times because he's the leader and he shoulders all the responsibilities.

1 comment: