Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Hwayoung tweets message for fans


Following the roller-coaster controversy involving girl group T-Ara, recently ditched and former member Hwayoung tweeted a message for her loyal fans.

She posted to Twitter on July 31 at 10:33PM KST, “To my fans, you’ve loved me until now, and I’m sorry that I've only given you disappointment. Please stop now, and look forward to our more mature and improved selves in the future. I apologize for making you worry during this time. I also want to apologize to my Core Contents Media family. I’ll greet you all with a better image next time.

Fans are sprouting reactions online like "She was threatened, I'm sure", "She didn't confirm, she just apologized", "T-Ara is screwed", "I guess everyone was pretty much at fault, too", "I'm guessing since her sister is still in the company, she can't be too honest", "She chose her words carefully", etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment