Monday, July 09, 2012

Kara's Seungyeon hospitalized

KARA’s mani vocals Han Seungyeon has been admitted to the hospital and has cancelled her solo and group activities. On July 7th, she began experiencing severe headaches and dizziness and was admitted to a hospital in Seoul. It was then reported that was experiencing symptoms of acute anemia. KARA was planning to visit Singapore on the 8th to promote their perfume K5J. Unfortunately, she could not leave the country because she had to stay at the hospital, resulting to the four other members leaving without her.

According to her agency DSP Media, Seungyeon had been complaining about headaches during her promotional activities. The symptoms began to only worsen and led to her being admitted to the hospital.


Through her agency, Seungyeon stated, “I’m really sorry that I couldn’t keep my meetings with fans overseas. I wanted to keep to my schedule by going to the hospital to get quickly treated, but it didn’t work. I will rest and do my best to get better quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment