Friday, July 27, 2012

Nichkhun's family shows support but ends up criticized



After being swept up in controversy with his DUI accident, 2PM Nichkhun’s family has come together to show their support for the singer. His brother Nichan tweeted, “What I would do to cheer u up bro...” and attached a photo with his two younger sisters, Nichthima and Nachjaree.

In the photo, Nichkhun’s siblings are giving goofy expressions with supportive messages stucked on their eyebrows that read, “Nichkhun,” “Fighting” and “Love you.”

However, the slightly comical expressions of the siblings met with strong criticisms from Korean netizens, stating that the photo was insensitive to the serious situation and the recovering motorcyclist.

To this, Nichan deleted the previous tweet and posted a message of apology saying, “I apologize to the injured person, his family, and the Korean people for my recent tweet. I only wanted to cheer up my brother because he was so deeply in pain and despair but I should have been more thoughtful and cautious about people who are related to this accident. I’m so sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment