Friday, July 20, 2012

Leeteuk likes to watch himself on TV


Super Junior leader Leeteuk humorously confessed that he enjoys watching himself on TV, and usually just himself, which brought a lot of laughter from the viewers. The members were found spending their long-awaited free time in the dormitory during an episode of Star Life Theater. Leeteuk, Kangin, and Shindong were seen looking at the computer screen. It turns out that they were enjoying SISTAR’s performance on the computer.
Shindong praised the girl group members, saying, “These kids are really kind-hearted,” showing that he had gotten to know them personally before.
When asked about their thoughts on incoming idol rookies, Leeteuk replied, “Honestly, I don’t know who is who. Adults tend to say, ‘These days, I don’t know who is who whenever I watch TV’. But if we aren’t promoting or watching TV, we can’t tell either.
I monitor the performance] a lot, but honestly I only monitor moments when I come out,” Leeteuk added, evoking laughter from his members. "Fans will gather clips of just my parts whenever I appear on shows, so I utilize those to just watch my parts and I watch them by myself and feel pleased.
Shindong confirmed his leader’s words, saying, “He really does only watch himself.” Kangin defended Leeteuk’s actions saying, “But I feel that doing that is also very important.

Although the other members picked on Leeteuk for only watching his parts, as soon as the teaser for their latest song came on air, they all became intensely focused on the screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment