Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Luna talks about her real height


F(x) main vocals Luna strongly argued against the rumor that her height is in the 150cm range. On variety show Weekly Idol, f(x), who is currently receiving a lot of love with their hit song Electric Shock, appeared as guests and there was a segment where they got to rewrite their profiles which have not changed since their debut. But people were really interest in member Luna’s height and actively tried to find out what it was.

Luna said, “I am definitely over 160cm but people keep saying that I am only 151cm. I want to verify my height here.” With people looking on, they brought out a tape measure and MC Jung Hyun Don measured her. He then declared, “She definitely is over 160cm,” clearing up the frustration she had within her.

She responded by saying, “I am so relieved now. The average height of the members are at 168cm and I looked so small between them that I was so stressed."


Petite or not, Luna’s outstanding singing, dancing and acting talent definitely puts her on top of my idol list.^____^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment