Sunday, July 22, 2012

Nicole shares variety show phobia


Nicole from the famous group KARA often melts the hearts of fans with her eye smile and great sense of humor. But just recently, the lovely singer made a surprising confession that she prefers to avoid appearing on variety programs.
Nicole guested on Talk Show Do Dream and revealed, “I have a phobia of variety programs. I still lack fluency in my Korean, so I have this phobia of appearing on variety shows. I also have a phobia of appearing on Japanese programs ever since we began promotions in there two years ago.
She continued, “I worry whether I’ll make a speech error and am also concerned that people may not understand what I’m saying, so I always end up not talking.
Upon hearing her confession, fellow guest Koo Ja Cheol, who is a professional South Korean soccer player, consoled the singer saying, “There’s no need to worry over such a thing. There’s a Japanese player in my team and I asked him about KARA. He told me your group speaks Japanese pretty well. It’s also cute when they make a mistake.
ALLKPOP

No comments:

Post a Comment