Sunday, July 22, 2012

Eunhyuk reveals that Victoria calls him "oppa"



Emotional dancing machine Eunhyuk of Super junior recently revealed that Victoria from fellow SM Entertainment group f(x) keeps calling him “oppa” when their birthdays are just close enough to be considered the same age.
Eunhyuk opened his story saying, “Victoria, who is a friend, keeps calling me oppa. I was born in 1986, and Victoria was born early in 1987, so in terms of actual age we are the same, yet she keeps calling me oppa.” He then added, "And she even calls Kyuhyun oppa when he is younger than her.
Eunhyuk then finally asked Victoria why she insisted on calling everyone oppa or unni. Victoria explained, “I call everyone who debuted before me oppa, or unni. I even call some Girls’ Generation members unni.
Listening to her explanation, Kyuhyun spoke up about his experience with Victoria calling him oppa. “I thought she was younger than me since she kept calling me oppa, but it turns out she is a nuna. After I found out, it became a little awkward between us, but when she resumed calling me oppa we went back to being close again.
Fans commented “Victoria spreads her cuteness in whatever she does”, “She’s just so naturally friendly and adorable”, and “I wonder if she calls SHINee members oppa as well.”

No comments:

Post a Comment