Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Thunder shares another sibling-love with Sandara

Known to be the “idol siblings with best genes”, Thunder of Korean group MBLAQ recently shared his close relationship with idol sister Sandara of the famous  2ne1.

Several years back, when YG Entertainment accepted Sandara, her whole family moved back with her to Korea. Thunder shared that she is a caring mentor and a thoughtful senior. “My sister is sometimes very sweet and caring, but sometimes she’s serious and strict. It depends on the moment,” he added with a laugh.

Recently, Thunder released a solo song which he also wrote himself entitled Don’t Go and revealed his elder sister’s thoughts about it. “She always wants to listen to my compositions and would say she'll love to see them come out in an album. When my solo single came out, she said that she was really proud.


During 2NE1‘s comeback, Sandara amazed and shocked everyone with her shaved head hairstyle. Thunder said, “Before she decided on doing the hairstyle, she gave me a phone call and kept asking, ‘Should I do this? Should I do it?’. She hesitated on doing the hairstyle at first because she was worried that the cat that we were raising wouldn’t be able to recognize her. That reason gave me a lot of laugh.

When I write a better song, it may be included in an MBLAQ Album. It’s something that I want to offer to Sandara-noona and to Bi-hyung as well,” he said shyly. Bi (aka Rain) was the one who formed and mentored the group. Fans can catch Thunder performing his song live for MBLAQ Asian Tour “THE BLAQ% TOUR” during his solo stage.


No comments:

Post a Comment