Monday, June 11, 2012

SHE to perform together again

Looks like loyal fans are starting to have sleepness nights. Taiwanese power group S.H.E. is set to perform on stage together again, and the countdown begins. The lovely women are all jittery over their first performance as a group in nearly two years at the upcoming Taiwan Golden Melody Awards.
Dubbed to be one of the highlights of the award ceremony, the trio, who had gone on to focus on solo activities since member Selina Jen got burned in a filming accident in 2010, will be reunited on June 23.
Selina, who had been steadily and rapidly recovering, expressed excitedly, "In order to avoid crying uncontrollably on stage, I hope we can rehearse 100 times. I felt overwhelmed just thinking about it [the reunion]."
Hebe Tien added that, "I am really nervous and is trying my best to memorise the lyrics. I hope I don't make mistakes."
Newly-married Ella Chen let on that she is excited and nervous. “I do hope that I will not be too nervous and wreck this long-awaited reunion."
In other related news, Hebe is nominated for seven awards at the Taiwan Golden Melody Awards. Both Selina and Ella praised her for her hard-work and performance and said, "We will be the strongest cheerleading team for her at the ceremony."

No comments:

Post a Comment