Saturday, June 09, 2012

Ji Hyun Woo's love confession to Yoo In Na


I knew it. He just couldn’t hide it any longer. Korean darama series Queen In-Hyun’s Man recently ended, but the love story of both lead actors Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na is just starting to blossom. Fans got a shock of their lives when Hyun Woo unexpectedly confessed his true feelings during a fan meet. The actor bravely said, “I want to confess sincerely in front of you all who loved our drama. I really like Yoo In Na.”

I felt that I have to be honest. When the drama began, the director helped me find a cheerful heart to be able to shoot it well, and I really did become happy and cheerful. In episode 14, there was a scene about confessing to her. I couldn’t get all the emotions in place so we took a break. All of a sudden, she came up and put headphones on me. At that time, it felt as if time stopped,” he shared, revealing the moment when he realized his true feelings for her.

The stunned actress was at a loss for words for a moment before she said , “I’m shocked. I think we need to seriously talk about this later.

Representatives at the scene said, “His confession was truly not forewarned so everybody there was astonished.
An official of Ji Hyun Woo’s management agency said, “It’s not planned. We’re also surprised.Because of the confession, the cake cutting ceremony and other planned activities were all cancelled. Meawhile, Yoo In Na’s management agency YG Entertainment released a brief response regarding the matter. “It’s a private matter. Because love confessions between a man and a woman happen normally, we decided not to release a statement on the matter.

However, it seems as though Hyun Woo’s love story will end so soon. His agency informed the media that he will be enlisting in the army in July. The representative continued, “Ji Hyun Woo received a draft notice while filming ‘Queen Inhyun’s Man’. Although he could have announced his enlistment earlier, Ji Hyun Woo wanted to be fully committed to the drama filming, which is why we have now made this announcement.

Oh my, we can only hope for the best for both of them. I have rooted for these two for so long to cry a bucket of tears now. Let's all see what happens next. 

========================================================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment