Friday, June 15, 2012

Yoon Eun Hye interview with High Cut Magazine


Korean actress Yoon Eun Hye, who has been resting since her movie My Black Mini-dress last year, sat down and granted an interview for High Cut Magazine. The actress talked about her studies as she is currently majoring in Film Production at the Graduate School of Advanced Imaging Science, Multimedia and Film (GSAIM) of Central University. She also talked about blind dating, her ideal type and of course, Running Man and Kim Jong KookSince the interview was quite long, I'll only be sharing the lovey parts. If you want to read the whole thing, click here. Read and enjoy!

Have you ever been set up on a blind date while attending school?
I never had that experience. But whenever I see people on a set up or a blind date, I wonder if it's really possible to end up dating after the meeting. It's strange that they can talk to each other at such an awkward meeting. Of course, I understand it better now that I'm older but I may not be able to do it if someone asked me to.

But we have a problem. You may be at an age where you need to go on blind dates.
Ah, why are you being like this to me? (laugh) In any case, I think it'd be tough since I tend to keep distance with strangers and the atmosphere would be awkward.

Who’s closer to you ideal type: Kang Ji Hwan or Joo Ji Hoon?
Haha, I guess I’m more comfortable with Ji Hoon. We were in Goong together as colleagues who have grown up (in career) together like friends. He’s honest and I still have good memories of him from back then. Honestly, both are not really my style as an ideal man. Kang Ji Hwan has a pretty man style and is kind, but you know how women don’t like men who are kind to every woman (laugh). So if I must choose between the two, I’d give a vote to Joo Ji Hoon with a caring mind.

The second match: Gong Yoo or Lee Sun Gyun?
Ah, this one is tough since I thought Gong Yoo was closer to my ideal type back then. However, Lee Sun Gyun has become more attractive after his marriage. If I had to pick an ideal type, I think Lee Sun Gyun is closer it.

What about between yesterday and today’s hot trends, Hyun Bin and Kim Soo Hyun?
Well, of course you’d have to go with today’s hot trend, right? (laugh) I don’t know Kim Soo Hyun that well, but I think he has a nice voice and he acts well. His image when he acted was very attractive since his debut days.

The final match: Jung Il Woo and Kim Jong Kook?
Wah~ between Jung Il Woo and Kim Jong Kook? Aren’t their styles too different? Il Woo may be disappointed if he hears this but I don’t really like younger men. Il Woo is more of a hard working cute friend to me. I think Kim Jong Kook would be closer to my ideal type.

I guess you like guys who are big and muscular?
No. It’s just that I like a man who makes me look thin when I’m standing next to him. I think since I was a young girl, I’ve always wanted to be feminine when standing next to guys.

We have decided on who will be the candidates for the second round. But we’ll just skip the round and go straight to the final. Who is the final winner of the ideal type from Joo Ji Hoon, Lee Sun Kyun, Kim Soo Hyun and Kim Jong Gook?
Wah~this is so tough. Either Sun Kyun oppa or Jong Gook oppa. Ji Hoon oppa makes me nervous because he is too handsome. And I shouldn’t consider Kim Soo Hyun since he is so much younger. That would almost be a crime, a crime.

We have two people left, who’s the final winner?
As for physical appearance, it would be close to Sun Kyun oppa. As for personality, it would be close to Jong Gook oppa. Sung Kyun oppa is a family man who works hard. It’s really great to see how he is these days because he loves his kids and is very caring to his wife. Jong Gook oppa is good at taking care of himself. I thought it’d be great to be the girlfriend of someone like him.

Let's talk about SBS Running Man. I've heard that there were lots of requests from Running Man asking you to appear in their show. Do you have any plans to appear on that show?
Running Man PDs are the same people who were with me during the X Man days. They are very close to me. Since Running Man is such a popular show, I'd be grateful if they'd want me in it. But I'm not doing much these days and I'm going to school so what would I be able to show? (laugh) I think if the opportunity comes around, it'd be fun.

When can we see you with your next project? Even though nothing has been decided yet.
In the second half of the year. Since I have to study as well, I plan to work more when I have the time. Even if it's a small role, I don't think the significance of a role is important if the project is good. I'm looking at many scenarios right now. I want to enjoy working. Instead of being an improved Yoon Eun Hye, I would prefer to be the improving Yoon Eun Hye.
dkpopnews

No comments:

Post a Comment