Wednesday, June 13, 2012

KC Concepcion starts seeing someone new

Almost two weeks after she had offered “close friendship” to Jules Knight, one of her persistent admirers and member of the British classic-pop group Blake, singer-actress KC Concepcion recently revealed that she’s currently seeing someone.

"There is, and others would always say that I kind of give him a hard time. I’m not talking about anyone that you know or anything like that. He’s not a celebrity,” the young Mega-daughter revealed in a taped interview aired on The Buzz.

KC is happy about the current state of things, admitting, “I’m excited to fall in love again. But despite this, she maintained her earlier stand that she’s not ready to commit to a relationship yet, saying that she’s in no rush for love. “I am excited but not now. It would be unfair since I normally just use my free time sleeping. So, no.

In the meantime, KC busies herself with two upcoming shows in her mother network ABS-CBN, the reality singing competition, X-Factor Philippines, which she hosts, and a tv series Against All Odds with Judy Ann Santos and Sam Milby. I can’t believe that this is really happening because it’s been already three or four years since my last series. But because I don’t do it yearly, I personally think it's going to be nice and different. And I truly love my role in it,” she expressed.

KC was put on spotlight last year after her controversial breakup with heartthrob Piolo Pascual. The breakup led her to cut her hair short and do away with her "innocent care-free" image into a stunning and sexy woman, even posing in a bikini for Rouge Magazine. 

Manila Bulletin
========================================================================================= 

No comments:

Post a Comment