Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Yoo In Na finally admits her relationship status


It's official. The brave and romantic Ji Hyun Woo has already become Yoo In Na's man, and fans as well as loyal shippers are going gaga over it. After some sweet photos of the two started sprouting on the internet just days ago, the charming lady finally confirmed their blossoming relationship.

The sweet revelation happened during Yoo In Na's radio program Volume Up. She stated, “I realized my feelings while still filming the drama but I got confused whether it was reality or just my drama role. So I chose to keep the feelings to myself until the end of the filming. I am thankful to Ji Hyun Woo for understanding and supporting me until then.

She continued, "I agonized over this for about ten days, so I decided to just honestly respond to my heart. I called him to ask for a week’s time, and he really patiently waited for me. While we were walking in the park, we decided that he will stop being In Hyun’s Man and start being Yoo In Na’s Man instead. I truly like him. I believe I have found certainty. He gave that to me, so now we are starting a beautiful relationship."

She even showed concern over his health as she said, “Ji Hyun Woo if you’re listening, quit smoking like you promised me. Smoking is bad for you.” When a listener responded, "Ji Hyun Woo-ssi, are you listening? Thousands of people are listening and watching you", she playfully said, "I think someone will come and tell me if you don’t keep your promise", arousing laughter to the radio booth.



LOVE LOVE LOVE!^____^

No comments:

Post a Comment